Marye Werling, Principal
Pamela Hawk-Williams, Assistant Principal
Special Days in October:
- October 2nd: Blue Shirt Day (Start of National Bullying Prevention Month)
- October 9th: Make a Friend Monday (Make friends with someone you don't know!)
- October 16th: Put Bullying to Bed (Pajama Day)
Red Ribbon Week:
- October 23rd: Take a Walk in Someone Else's Shoes (Mismatched shoe day)
- October 24th: Don't Let Drugs Take You Out of Character (Dress as a book, movie, or video game character)
- October 25th: Join the Drug Free Army (Wear eye black and camouflage)
- October 26th: Drugs Won't Interfere With My Career (Career Dress Up Day)
- October 27th: Take a Stand, Lend a Hand (After School Dance 2:30 - 3:30. Students must pay in advance.)
Proud to be a fully accredited school!
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Asbury Elementary creates a safe, nurturing environment with high expectations for all students, staff, and families. Together, we will meet the challenge to ensure each student’s success in academic achievement, citizenship, and self-esteem.
We strive to have our parents, staff, and community members actively involved in our students’ learning.
Website maintained by Asbury Webmaster
Copyright © 2013 Hampton City Schools. All Rights Reserved. One Franklin Street, Hampton, Virginia, 23669 757-727-2000 The Hampton City School Division is not responsible for the contents of any off-site webpages referenced from HCS servers. Hampton City Schools Non-Discrimination Notice - HCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or other protected classes in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Robbin G. Ruth, Executive Director, Human Resources, One Franklin Street, Hampton, VA 23669 757-727-2000. Visit the Virginia Department of Education Website
Notices of Non-Discrimination Policy: Grievance Procedure for Sexual and Disability Harassment/Discrimination | Annual Public Notice Career and Technical Education